Prime location for headquarters or regional offices that require connections to an established commercial corridor and ready access to area transportation networks.
- Class A 2- 4 story business park
- R&D, medical research, data and communications centers
- Over six miles of surfaced jogging trails and picnic ramadas
- Two bus lines running through the park
- 300 acres on campus available for development
- Research collaboration opportunities in leading applied technology environment
- Adjacent to the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and proximate to the Eastmark mixed-use development
SkySong is a community of over 60 established and new companies in technology-driven markets including information technology, education and healthcare and a nationally leading center for the support of entrepreneurship and innovation.
- 1.2 million square feet mixed-use development
- Site is near fiber optic node with 1-gigabyte connections available
- 10 ASU centers and units located on site
- 17 meeting rooms and conference space
- On site apartments, restaurants and hotel (2019)
The Novus site is a multiphased, cleared, mixed-use development site including office, multi-family residential, hospitality and retail spaces integrated with Arizona State University’s Tempe campus.
- Easy access to major transportation corridors including the 20-mile long light rail, Sky Harbor International Airport and the region’s interconnected freeway system
- Central location at ASU Tempe campus, close to Sun Devil Stadium and Wells Fargo Arena
- 150 net acres for new private development
This 24 acre Innovation Zone owned by ASU, near the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, will include space for the four-year Mayo Medical School Arizona Campus and ASU programs and research centers.
- $1 billion vision to create one of the nation’s leading biomedical ecosystems.
- Proximity to research facilities, world-class clinical care, award-winning academic programs and private industry players
- Driven by the 15-year Mayo Clinic and ASU Alliance for Healthcare
ASU West is a comprehensive campus serving over 4,000 students that balances the tradition of a liberal arts education with responsiveness to the demands and dynamics of workforce requirements.
- Ideal Northwest Phoenix location In the heart of the West Valley’s emerging distribution and logistics hub
- Over 60 acres on campus available for high potential development