- 18 different lessees in 24 buildings totaling 2 million square feet (89% utilization rate)
- Home to 50 companies employing over 5,000 people
- Over six miles of surfaced jogging trails and picnic ramadas
- Prime location for additive and digital manufacturing facilities
- Research collaboration opportunities in manufacturing, advanced energy systems, aviation and robotics research
- Adjacent to the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and proximate to the Eastmark mixed use development
SkySong is a high-growth community of over 60 established and new companies in technology-driven markets including information technology, education and healthcare and a nationally leading center for the support of entrepreneurship and innovation.
- 1.2 million square feet mixed-use development with a history of more than 95% occupancy
- Ten ASU centers and units located on-site
- Ideal Western US base of operations for global firms
The Novus Innovation Corridor encompasses 330 gross acres of prime real estate including athletic facilities, roadways and public spaces located adjacent to Tempe Town Lake in the c
- Access to major transportation corridors including the 20-mile long light rail, Sky Harbor International Airport and the region’s interconnected freeway system
- Central location at ASU Tempe campus, close to Sun Devil Stadium and Wells Fargo Arena
- Premium mixed-use development, including office, multi-family residential, hospitality and retail spaces
ASU and the Mayo Clinic are moving forward with a $1 billion vision to create one of the nation’s largest research and technology parks focused on biomedicine and health sciences.
- Poised to become one of the nation’s largest biomedical ecosystems.
- Proximity to research facilities, world-class clinical care, award-winning academic programs and private industry players results in unprecedented innovation opportunities.
ASU’s West campus serves a diverse student body of nearly 4,000 students.
- Prime landscape for business development in the heart of an ASU campus.
- Located in northwest Phoenix at the center of a burgeoning region representing a new frontier in commerce, sports, recreation, arts and lifelong learning opportunities with easy access to Phoenix.